Pages

September 13, 2010

That's right! The moment we have all been waiting for is upon us. The Mythos collection has just been set up in full in the main store!

Nine makeups in eight skin tones to choose from right now!

Each skin pack is 1200L, and comes with eight skins. Yes count them, EIGHT, 8 skins!
Includes:
Freckles
Blush
Plain
Cleavage
Blush and Freckles
Freckles and Cleavage
Blush and Cleavage
Blush, Freckles, and Cleavage.

Plus 6 shapes and an eyebrow shaper!
Oh and an LM too of course.

Have a look for yourself!






There are also more pictures up on my Flickr...


Demos are free and in the main store along with on Xstreet-Beta.

If you want to know what is being worn in the pictures, check the Flickr page for them and in the description I put the accessories worn.

Feel free to comment on them on the blog or Flickr, I absolutely would LOVE your feedback!

Now it is time for me to sit back and relax and let you all have your fun while I take a much needed snuggle time with my kid... and maybe a nap.

I am using a new vendor system for the Mythos Collection, so let me know if there are any issues you find. You can also gift through them too!

Okies... time to dash off!
Enjoy your skins and dont forget about the Amazon Gatchas! There is no Demo for them I am afraid, but the pictures speak loud enough and at 100L a pop who could resist collecting all of your favorite skintones?

Ta ta for now!
Lerochelle Destiny
De La Soul,
Formerly De La Fae Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment