Pages

September 9, 2010

Finally!

Mug Shot!
After much debating and fighting with the viewer I use crashing every other skin I try to make, I have finally settled on the nine makeups I will be releasing and I can now start trying to take official pictures of them all!


The one at the side is a quick snapshot right before I crashed for the last time before posting this.

The makeup is called "Neon" and thought you probably cannot see it in this picture, the blue dots really POP off the skin. I can see this skin really being gorgeous in a cybernetic outfit of some kind.

Want the list of makeups that will be released early? Well you are going to have to wait for the next blog post! Muahahahahaaahh *hack cough* Ahem...



Chelle for NOH8



I also found a few minutes to take a picture for the NOH8 movement in SL. (That's the Natural makeup BTW. ^^)


Anyway, it has been a productive day for me, despite the constant pulling my hair out with each crash that kept happening.

Now I have to make the demos for each makeup and take the official pictures for the vendors. Hopefully SL will be kind to me.

Wish me luck and I will try to keep updating the blog frequently!
Your soon to be bald creator,
Lerochelle Destiny


No comments:

Post a Comment