Pages

May 27, 2009

Top things that bug me and.. ooohh! Teaser!!

Ok, I feel I need to clarify a few things here. Most common questions and such.

I will go in order of from least bugging thing to the one thing that bugs me the most.

Q.3. "I want to copy the hair in the bundle picture, can you send it to me or tell me where to get it?"

A.3. Yes I actually can! Calico Ingemann Creations, Deviant Kitties, and Here Comes Trouble are the main ones I get the hair you see in the pictures at. Will I take you around to show you where in their stores they are? (Yes I did have someone ask this...) No. I am sorry but I don't have the time to help you with that. I can tell you where it was the last time I saw it in the store, but I won't take you there.

Q.2. "The PG skin and Adult skin look exactly the same."

A.2. I get this question more and more lately and I wonder why really.
XD The very first question I ask to this one is "Are you wearing the furkini pieces?" 99% of the time the answer is yes!

Q.1. "The hair didn't come with my bundle. Can you send?" or "I bought this bundle and the hair isn't in it! Send me!!!"

A. Ok one, the second one is rude, demanding, and will most likely get a very cold response. The first one is fine for politeness however, HOWEVER...

There is ONE little thing that should be seen... lets see if you can see it.



Yeah... Put that in the signage since these kinds of IM's started clogging my email. It's simple really... and really good advice to anyone...

READ WHAT YOUR BUYING BEFORE YOU BUY IT!

Ok, now that I am done bitching... Whining... Moaning about all the terrible stuff I get from people...

TEASER!!

Thought you would all like to see a few pics of how the new store build is developing... hehe



Yup.. that's me at the bottom... and I'm wearing something new I have been developing for a while now... hehe (Squint really hard to see it)



Yes that IS a tree house inside the store! And LOOK! A darkened room! For nefarious purposes perhaps? I won't tell for now!

Still has ways to go before I am done with it... but.. prims are running low oddly enough... so we will see where I end up! May have to smash down a wall to make it all work... but that will leave debris laying around and... mess.

Ah well! Back to work for me!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment