Pages

February 23, 2009

Why a Blog?

Well I have had numerous people asking for past notices from my store and or undelivered and missing notices. I also figured that my customers (aka YOU) would like to read the notices and such without having to log into Second Life to read them!

Right off the bat the posts will be in order from newest to oldest, though the dates of the posts will not reflect this as I just created this blog! LOL

Do not misunderstand however, that deals and sales and such posted on this blog will not be continuously going on and will usually have an end date to them. If not, assume that the RiotVends and Cherry Tree and such change as soon as the new notice is posted.

Well.. I am going to get to work on organizing the past notices and getting them posted on here.

Have fun!

Lerochelle Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment