Pages

February 23, 2009

Cherry Tree, ModelBots, & Accusations

1/13/2009

Been steadily working on several things at once!

The ModelBots are up and running... well posing really... but.. anyhoo... I will be setting up a notecard giver beside them to explain how you can use them to view the bundles your interested in. (Bear in mind, they do take a little time to change bundles and I am not sure how or what would happen if two people tried using the same one at the same time... so please try to take turns! XD)

Also Between them is the Subscribe-O-Matic... Be sure to sign up with that before the end of the month when I close the De La Fae Productions Group in SL... There are also ones placed at each of my Vendor spots across the grid.

Now onto the good stuff!

I know my bundles are a bit... expensive... and for some of you buying them may be a bit... hard to afford.... SO...

Look in the store for the Cherry Tree and perch on branch for the product pictured! The Cherry Tree is an Item Camp! I will periodically change them around from time to time of course.

If you see me around you will see me wearing part of the new species I am working on! Shh... no one tell! LOL
I do not plan on releasing them until I have a few made up of course so you all get a variety!

I also have done a few changes to the store itself (the front section) and there is also a small event planned (not related to the Avatars though)


Accusations below...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Now on a side note... a rather MAJOR attack is going on against me by several different avatar creators in SL that I thought you all should be aware of.

I am being accused of stealing the leg sculpts (among other things) from Mephitis Jezebel of Avenity Avatars.

All I can say is that this is untrue along with several other things they say and claim. But ultimately, it's up to you to decide in all this.

The notecards that are being passed around are copied to the DLF Blog in full (other than having to take pictures and other incompatible items out of course) Check it if your so inclined.

http://delafae.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=19

I have not only lost an unknown amount of sales over this matter... but also have already had one Vendor in my mall leave because of this (this is my assumption as she wrote one of the notecards herself).

Many.. MANY abuse reports later and I am getting fed up with LL not doing anything about this. As you can well understand either side of the fence your standing on. This has been going on since Sept. 08. And I had not heard anything other than the softest of whispers from time to time about it. I am fed up with all this.

All I can say is that I did not do what they are accusing me of and have no way of copying sculpt maps from other people. But like I said... It's up to you to decide for yourselves.

Lerochelle Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment